Friday, December 19, 2008

a cbu design student's christmas wish list.

With Christmas less than a week away (where did the year go?) I thought it was appropriate to put together the cbu design student's wish list.

I just sent out a text message to a few other design students asking what was on their list.

in no particular order:

1. Nikon D700 (Eric). Personally I am a canon user, but other students in our program are quite the Nikon enthusiasts. This photo was taken by Eric Mcfarland with his current camera, he wants an upgrade this Christmas.

2. Terabyte mobile hard drive (Andrew). I'm pretty sure one of my biggest fears is that my computer would crash and all of my work would be lost forever. I get chills just thinking about it. An external hard drive is a was to insure this never happens. And i guess Andrew is thinking "go big or go home" by asking for a whole terabyte of memory.

3. Graphics tablet (Liz). She is also asking for a new lense for her camera. By having multiple skills to draw upon (photographer, artist, etc) I think you can better market yourself. Both of Liz's requests are

4. Starbucks gift cards (Karen). Hey, we are college students. We run on java. And starbucks always has such cute design stuff.

5. The New MacBook Pro. A girl can dream, right?

6. This sweet umbrella from veer. Fellow design student Cassie has one of these. And it has been uncharasterically rainiy this past week. So this is one way to stay dry in style.
7. Adobe CS4. When we get back from Christmas break all the computers in the lab will have CS4 on them, and i want my laptop to be able to keep up.

Have a Merry Christmas!

No comments: