Friday, December 12, 2008

Final Projects.

I can not believe that the first semester is basically done, the time really did fly.
This semester i learned a lot about my creative process and pushing the boundaries.
We were really pushed to think out of the box with the projects that were assigned to us. I enjoyed just hanging out in the graphic design room to see what other students were working on.
Some of their work was really inspiring.


Well these are two of my projects from the semester.

We had to design a magazine cover and feature story layout.


And then this is my composite image. It is made up of 10 images all stitched together. Honestly, i am not completely satisfied with how it turned out I think I am going to continue working on it.
Good Luck on the rest of your finals!
It's nice being a graphic design major... no tests or papers.

2 comments:

Michael Berger said...

Thank you Rachel, it was a joy to have you in class. Merry Christmas.

Yvonne said...

Wow Rach I like your BFF thing!!!